The presentation of the catalogues enables you to choose the catalogue(s) most relevant to your search, according to the type of document and the date the document was acquired by the BNU.
Search the on-line general catalogue
- search (standard search): to search by word, using all the criteria and every type of document
- advanced search: to search in one or more specific indexes, with the possibility of limiting the search to certain types of document and/or language and/or specialised catalogues
- browse: to search on the basis of the content of an index (title, author, subject, Dewey no., etc), with the possibility of limiting the search to certain types of document and/or language and/or specialised catalogues
Request a document by pressmark
This possibility is for registered users only.
- This is the only way to obtain documents listed in the digitised catalogues and it is strongly advised that it should only be used after searching the on-line catalogue.
- No information on the availability of the document is given at the time of making a request of this type.
- This section presents a selection of links to collective catalogues in France and elsewhere (SUDOC, Bnf, CCFr, KVK, EUCOR-OPAC, British Library Integrated Catalogue).
Your BNU account
- This section allows you to view the information in your file and access the user services.
- This is where you will find your basket, saved from one session to the next (selection of catalogue records).
- Under 'Borrowing information' you can:
- view and renew the loan of a document (subject to certain conditions)
- view your current loans and requests